Monday, October 5, 2009

Watch For 10/6/2009

Wisconsinstock1 is retiring his thread on hotstockmarket.com and possibly other sites, he had hundreds of followers with 238,258 views which was pretty amazing considering he only started his thread this summer.

"My picks have been getting manipulated because people see the number of views on this board and now associate my picks as what everyone jumps on. Then they flip it and ruin the F### chart. The fact I put RTGV up there you people should be blessing me its undervalued on all levels and its doing a reverse merger coming up thats about as good as gold. Do you own damn DD in the future and find your picks people because I am done posting on this thread. Dont expect me to post my picks in the penny section for a long time either I am pissed."

RTGV wiscs "last" pick.

CLFD
CMTP and APT from tier1it

RAD RTK from copperstl in the new email update for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment